On Thursday September 12, The Rare Spares/Auto One Roxburgh Park store held an exciting car club VIP night attended by motoring legends from V8 Utes and Touring Car Masters, including Rare Spares ambassador John Bowe!
More than 130 people attended the night which was a-buzz with poster signing and prize give-aways.
V8 Utes drivers Stephen White, Elliot Barbour, Jesse Dixon, Andrew Fisher and Adam Marjoram and Touring Car Masters drivers John Bowe, Jim Richards and Gary O’Brien were kept busy, signing posters and talking to visitors about their upcoming racing weekend at Sandown.
A sausage sizzle and refreshments were provided and raffle and door prizes given away included:
· A TCM double pass to Sandown with a tour of the pit hosted by Racing Great John Bowe
· A TCM merchandise pack including a 2013 shirt, stubby holder, flag, cap and poster
· A V8 Utes signed and framed poster from Sandown
· V8 Ute double pass to Sandown and lead out lap in a V8 Ute
· Six individual passes to Sandown
· A yearly subscription to Unique Cars
· An 18 volt Hyundai cordless circular saw with battery pack
· An 18 volt Hyundai cordless reciprocating saw with battery pack
The night was a huge success and a rare opportunity for Rare Spares car club members and their families to meet some of the biggest names in motorsport.